Saturday, November 23, 2013

Five/one

Inspired by Katy at The Non-Consumer Advocate, here are Five Things That Make Me Happy and One Thing That's Pissing Me Off:

1. Having my prep and grocery lists ready to swing into action for Thanksgiving as soon as I get back to Canberra.
2. Having sushi for dinner tonight.
3. Planning to visit one of the best cooking stores in Australia (and right down the street from my hotel too!) tomorrow.
4. Finding the text of a favorite book freely available online and using some unexpected free time to dive in.
5. Having run a somewhat challenging approach to a work project past a colleague/friend and received an enthusiastic response.

And:

6. Continued tech fail means no photos uploaded, no reliable downloads of videos, spotty access to email, etc. makes getting anything useful done for work very frustrating - I can't wait to get back to my own giant laptop.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...