Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving recap

NaBloPoMo, Day 28.

Some shots of how the day went:

The first thing I did yesterday morning, because I knew otherwise it would just get forgotten in the food prep melee. Seriously proud of myself for remembering to not only buy but also arrange flowers. Not only that, I even organized activities (and munchies) for the kids' table!
Serving the main course: three turkeys (1 made by me, 2 by my co-hostess) + a huge variety of sides.

Dessert table in the process of decimation. (Note my mug in the foreground, which contains hot buttered rum made by the best guest sous chef ever.)
The calm after the storm. (Photo taken by one of our lovely guests, a fellow American expat and colleague of DP's, who thoughtfully snapped a few shots for me while I was inside, trying to unload leftovers.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...